posted by Kandi
This week Andrea won't be posting confessions. She's still at the hospital snuggling baby Declan!
As for me, here they are!
I confess
to being very worried about some test results I am getting this morning.
my kids have been wonderful this week! Love them!
my Mother in law showed up Sunday and left Wednesday.
She didn't okay the visit so I felt guilty about having plans already made.
Audrey turning 5 really hit me hard. I have no idea why though.
I have several friends having medical issues & procedures this week.
I've been praying and sending good thoughts their way!
I finally got my copy of Erins book! Yay!
I felt guilty for buying myself some items this week. Have you ever felt this way?
I'm done for this week. I wish everyone a terrific weekend!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment