Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Best baby products.

Did you have any baby items that you were just head over heals about and couldn’t live without. We would love to know what items that is.

I haven’t really bought to much stuff for my kids since my oldest was born. We bought so much stuff that I didn’t need anything else. Well when my 2nd was born we were living in storage so she didn’t get any of that stuff. When the 3rd came around we figured why buy anything new we still have the old stuff and the 2nd didn’t need much neither will this one. So now that the baby stuff is almost 7 years old I was wondering what kind of cool stuff is out there. What are your must haves?

I have a few personal must haves for any mommy and baby.

1. A great rocking chair. I personally like the puffy comfy ones. With a high arm. I spend so much time in mine. I need to buy a new one since the baby will need one in his nursery and Paisley will still need one.

2. A great carrier. I have a moby wrap but I am in the market for a beco carrier. I love my moby but sometimes it would be easer to just have a good front carrier that will hold the babies weight as they grow.

 

Now there are a few things that i would love to try.

Beco Carrier butterfly style.

a great nursing tea.

a new medela breast pump

A smaller double stroller. I haven’t been able to find one but I saw one when out shopping. It was a double stroller that the older child is basically in the basket. It was awesome. Tandem strollers are so bulky.

Anything you are just dying to have for you or you little one? Share Share Share. Or is there anything you wish you had?

No comments:

Post a Comment