Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mommy Confessions is OUT…

Well at least half of us is out. Kandi is left this morning to spend Christmas with her in-laws in PA. To be honest I have no clue when she will be back. But I for one will miss her. I hope you have a drama free visit with the family. Enjoy your trip.

I will be trying to post here and there but I have some really sick kids we have spent the week at urgent care and the dr’s office and the pharmacy has gotten way to much of my money lately. I will keep everyone posted.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and was able to take some time to remember the real reason for the season. Have a great weekend.

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! I'm back! Thank goodness it was a drama free trip. Any more drama or stress and I might have ended up in the looney bin...haha. I hope the kiddos are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete