Holy cow. Everyday the sales keep getting better. I am so excited to be able to take the day and spend shopping. I guess I can handle no longer doing my shopping alone. My mom is now tagging along.
On for the good stuff. WALMART...OH how I love you.
| Walmart | Walmart.com is a lot like your neighborhood Wal-Mart store. They feature a great selection of high quality merchandise, friendly service and, of course, every day low prices on electronics, clothing, home goods, pet supplies, toys, gardening, shoes, and other items that you need around the house.
Walmart opens at 5:00am on Black Friday. |
| 5-Piece Cushioned Card Table Set - $24.00 * |
| 8" by 31" Skateboard - $5.00 |
| Cabbage Patch Soft Bodied Dolls - $9.00 |
| Disney Princess Fairies Dress Up Trunk - $19.00 |
| Duracell Ultra Advanced AA/AAA 6-Pack - 2 For $5 |
| Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA 2-Pack - 2 For $5 |
| Life (Board Game) - $5.00 |
| Life: Extreme Reality (Board Game) - $5.00 |
| Littlest Pet Shop Get Better Center - $9.00 |
| Over 30 Games For $25 - $25.00 |
| Over 40 Games For $10.00 - $10.00 |
| Over 50 Video Games For $7.00 - $7.00 |
| Pyrex 2-Quart Casserole Dish - $2.00 |
| Rayovac AA/AAA 12-Pack - 2 For $5 |
| Skateboard 6 Pads Set - $5.00 |
| Tak And The Guardians Of Gross (Nintendo Wii) - $7.00 |
| Wrangler Men's Jeans Sizes 29-42 w/Free T-shirt - $9.00 *
 Meijer |
|
| All Video Games Priced $19.99 or Less - 50% Off * |
| Board Games (Various Titles) - $6.00 * |
| DVD Movies - Over 50 Titles to Choose From (Meet the Fockers, Friday Night Lights, Underworld, Leatherheads and more) - $3.00 * |
| GFM Progressive Scan DVD Player - $19.99 * |
| Littlest Pet Shop Pairs or Postcard Pets - $3.00 * |
| Meijer 27" x 46" Pet Bed - B1G1 * |
| Verizon Samsung SCH-u350 Prepaid Cell Phone - $9.99 |
I will be getting my I Touch from here. I would rather the $50 off here than a $50 I tunes card.
A lot of the house hold items would make great wedding gifts if you have a weddding coming up. There are several items on this list that I am going to make sure that I pick up. For the complete list please visit. here
|
No comments:
Post a Comment