Friday, October 2, 2009

Mommy Confessions #2

posted by Kandi

Wow, another week is ending! Now onto the whirlwind weekend of soccer games, meetings and other fun stuff to blog about next week!

I confess...

...that I am going to help my Aunt drive across the US to her new home next month and I'm REALLY excited to go.

...to wondering if being excited about the above statement makes me a bad Mom? I mean, we're talking 4 days.

...that Ren keeps asking for a dog and while I LOVE them, Chuck doesn't.

...to being awed every day by the new words Courtney is learning!!

...that my favorite phrase of hers is "oh, man", yup she learned that one from Dora!

...blogging could easily be a full time job.

...if only the benefits were a TAD bit better...haha.

...I haven't said anything about Audrey...well never mind, I just did.

...I completely forgot to turn in Audrey's school picture form.

...I feel like a slacker Mom and I only have 1 in school right now!!!!

...that there isn't a lot for me to confess this week, so I think I'm done!

Do you have anything you need to confess? Feel free to share it below! Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I can send Wookie your way. He is abusing Phoebe by doing the "wookie" to her.
    You can't go away for 4 days. Who will I vent to. I mean chat to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll just be in a car and I'm sure we will stop. Are you kidding anyway, like I do anything without my laptop in tow...

    ReplyDelete