Saturday night around 3am I got this insane craving for apple muffins. (got to love being pregnant.) So when I woke up in morning I was still craving them. So what is a girl to do. I hop on the internet and google a recipe. I found one. I wish I could say it was great. It was just OK. It needed some more spices I think. But the kids loved them. They ate on them all day long. Then I got it in my head to make some bread that my friend gave me. Last year my friend brought me a loaf of home aid whole wheat bread. It was great. She had sent me the recipe over the summer and honestly I just hadn't had the time or energy to bake any. I finally got all the ingredients. I bought gluten free flour which I have never even seen in my life and neither had 2 of the stores that I went to . The bread turned out wonderfully. I love it my kids love it, my hubby isn't fond of it but 3 out of 4 isn't bad right? I have been really wanting to get away from store bought bread and start making my own. I really think that this is a pretty good start.

No comments:
Post a Comment