
posted by Kandi
Since I don't have a picture from their wedding on a digital file, I thought I'd share something that always reminds me of Andrea!!
I know someone who also writes for this blog who will be celebrating her 7th wedding anniversary this week, well, today actually. Yes, if you read this on a consistent basis, we did get married 3 weeks apart. We also got engaged at about the same time, our rings were purchased from the same store and our husbands are both computer geeks. Oh, and neither of us intentionally planned our wedding dates so close. It wasn't until after we'd booked everything we realized it!
Now, just for giggles, is my favorite part of Andrea's entire wedding. It took place before the ceremony and had to do with her dress. That's all I'm saying because I'm giggling to hard....
Anyway, Happy Anniversary to both of you! Chuck and I feel so blessed to have been able to spend your special day with you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rather than post this on a new blog I will just add on to Kandi's. Thanks for the anniversary wishes.
The past 7 years have been the greatest. I wish I could say we had the most wonderful wedding there ever was. But that just isn't the case. That is for another blog it would take up to much time. Tommy and I have a great marriage. It is far from perfect but it is perfect for us. In the past 7 years we have been blessed with a roof over our head, a steady income, and 3 wonderful kids and 1 more on the way.
Here are some pictures of Tommy and I thru the years.





Thanks Kandi.
ReplyDeleteI will try to find a few pictures today. We shall see what I come up with.
As for the dress please I had issues with my dress at your wedding and my dress at mine. Maybe all for the same reason who knows. LOL
Oh, I had forgotten about the issues at mine. All I remember is hearing about the lovely trip back from the bachelorette party...lol
ReplyDelete