Yeah it is Wednesday. Not only does that mean 2 more days till Friday. (That really doesn't matter to me since I work 7 days a week 24 hours a day.) It also means another episode of What happened Wednesday. Yippee...OK I have been playing with the kids way to much and not enough adult interaction lately.
What happened to good ol sleep. Have you noticed now not only does your kids have a built in alarm so do you. Everyday waking up at the same time. Now matter if you had 20 hours of sleep or 20 minuets. HaHa who are we kidding who gets 20 hours of sleep.
Have you noticed when you actually have the chance to take a nap you lay there thinking about what all needs to be done. OH yeah. This happened to me yesterday. The kids were playing I was exhausted the baby was sleeping. I thought OH I can sneak in a nap. I go get in turn on the fan get in bed and lay there, and lay there. Back in the day I could sleep for hours as soon as I hit the bed. NOPE not anymore.
Anything you are missing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment