Time flies doesn't it. Sorry that I was unable to blog much last week. It has been a crazy week with lots of ups and downs. Time seams to run away from me sometimes. This may be long so I am sorry there is a lot going on.
As Kandi said I went away for the weekend. My niece that was adopted from Korea back in April had her 1st birthday. So we went up North to celebrate. It was so nice to get away from the drama here but you know what they say your problems are there when you return and they seamed to follow me also. I called my mom on Saturday morning to make sure the critters were OK and she informed me of what was going on with my grandmother (yes the issues with her are still going on.) I guess she accused me once again of stealing parts of her sewing machine on Friday. (thank God I was out of town) My mom stopped her but she continued with she is going to call the police. My mom was getting very upset. I told me mom not to worry about it. If she wants to call the police go ahead. #1 I have nothing to hid and maybe with her doing this the police will force them to get her help and #2 this happened Friday and I was out of town. #3 I have nothing to hid so bring it on. My mom kept telling me she doesn't want to get me upset. Then I made a bold statement. My mom was a little shocked by what I said and said she never thought if it that way. My statement was. "She isn't my grandmother, my grandmother would NEVER say or do these things" This is what is giving me peace in all of this. I have anger about the situation and I have hurt. But it is funny who I am pissed off the most at. MY MOM. I feel as if she isn't doing anything about it. She is just sitting back watching. She moved in with them to take care of these problems when they arise so why isn't she. Not only is my grandmother attacking me but she is also verbally attacking my sister and her 1 child not both just 1. I hear all of the stuff that is going on and I just shake my head. Like now I am returning the stuff in hidden places to make her think she is loosing her mind. That is what she is saying. CRAZY. So needless to say my family needs all the prayers that we can get. It is insane here.
More good news. Can you hear the sarcasm? We do not live in a great school district. When we moved here we were told we were in 1 and then found out later that we were in a different one. Last year we went to a school thru open enrollment. We loved the school. Each year we have to reapply and due to the amount of students in that class decides whether we get in the next year. Well the 1st grade class is to large and we can't get in. We now have to decide where to send him or home school. I personally am not happy with any of my choices. God and I have been talking about what is best for my children's education.
I hope that everyone else's week was much better. My husband always tells me "life isn't always skittles and rainbows." I sure wish it was.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment