This brings me to my dear sweet 6 year old. Last week while walking down the drive to get on the bus he asked me if I could make him some breakfast sandwiches for him to eat while walking down the drive. I said sure. So I went to one of my FAVORITE websites for bulk booking. I came up with a great plan to go with and this is how it turned out.

You start out with a plain Ol English Muffin.

Some fat free cheese.
I missed a picture here but you put an egg in a muffin pan and cook it for 10 min.

Some fat free turkey bacon.

I wrapped then in foil and put them in a baggie and in the freezer they went. When he wants it I pull it out and pop it in the toaster over for 20 min.
It isn't pretty but Evan LOVED it.
My hubby was like you aren't going to feed him that everyday are you. I didn't have the energy to tell him it was actually good for him. I let him think I was feeding him junk.
Another on of my kid tested items and they love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment