posted by Kandi
Okay, I have had a super busy week, so blogging time is of the essence as the saying goes. Without further ado, here are my weekly confessions.
I confess--
to pretending to be my MIL to gain more info about my FIL's affair.
to wondering whether or not I just "ate" soccer sign up fees because Peanut still hasn't started practicing or even on a roster...
to staying up WAY to late every night this week.
to being super duper excited to have Peanut signed up for preschool!! Maybe even more excited than she is.
to telling the kids we are "saving" the last piece of cheesecake I made for Grandma when she comes to visit this weekend. When in reality, Chuck and I split it and noshed on it as a midnight snack while channeling our inner "Golden Girls"
to having a secret love affair with my bathroom. It's my escape.
that I am honestly NOT looking forward to the baby shower I'm throwing for my brother and sis-in-law this weekend. My family is all drama and I am not a drama lover these days....ugh!
to being secretly happy that my sibling mentioned above is having a girl. That means Ren is still the only little guy in our family...selfish I know!
that I adore all 8 of my neices...soon to be 9 of them!!
that although my kids have been sick this week, they were angels. I think they know my stress level is high or something.
that what is going to happen on Saturday with my FIL confrontation is really making me nervous....
to being the proudest wife that my hubby is stepping up to the plate where his Dad is concerned. I love him and admire his courage for doing it.
to having the greatest friend in the world in Andrea. I thank God every day that she is here to listen to me about the situation with my in-laws!!
Well, that's it for me. What type of confessions do you have this week? Let us know!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment