Kandi and I have decided that since this is called Mommy Confessions that we would be true to our word and have 1 day a week to have Mommy Confessions. So We chose today as the day to start. Check back every Friday to see more of our Mommy Confessions.
I confess that all to often I tell my kids no when there really is no need to. I am going to try to tell them yes every once in awhile. All to often I spend more time yelling and getting on my kids case rather than when I am made walking over to them and giving them a hug and saying I love you.
I confess that I miss my grandparents dearly and want to give up this whole not going over there but I know I have to stand my ground. I confess I cry every day about the whole situation.
I confess that it is more work to take the kids out than it is really worth.
I confess I LOVE BEING A MOMMY...
I have lots more but I want to save them for other weeks. What are your confessions. They can be deep personal ones or short and silly ones. Lets hear them.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment