Friday, July 24, 2009

Mommy Confessions #2

posted by Kandi

I had a few things happen this week, not a whole lot though...Here are my Mommy Confessions:

I confess-

that being in the house for 3 days without leaving makes me CRAZY!!!

that sometimes chocolate chip cookies do make it all better.

to wanting to spend more time with Chuck, but I'm unsure how to tell him.

that Ren knows his colors in Spanish better than English thanks to Dora and Diego

to being happily surprised that my 21 month old can recite her some of her ABC's and count to 3!!

to losing my cool over spilled juice, literally.

that the relationship (or lack thereof)of my in-laws is causing MAJOR stress on Chuck and I's marriage.

that Chuck and I are contemplating a counselor to help alleviate the above mentioned stress.

to telling Peanut if she didn't stop telling her brother to do things that get him in trouble that she wouldn't be able to play soccer (knowing full and well I didn't mean it).

to wanting a cook, full time. I love cooking but sometimes it just gets REALLY tedious.

that soccer, preschool and Tuesday school all start next month and I am no where near prepared for it.

Well, I think that's all of them for this week. Stay tuned though...the next couple of weeks could be doozies! What kind of confessions do you have? Let us know....

No comments:

Post a Comment