The little things in life make me smile. Like my kids bringing me a flower that they picked when they shouldn't, a little bunny hopping down the yard. Today my good friend Nicole invited the kids and I to come over to play and have lunch with them. I am always Leary to take my kids to friends house due to what if they act completely foolish. I took them and they played so well. As it was drawing closer for us to go home Nicole looks at me and goes your kids are so well behaved. I kinda wanted to laugh because well they are my kids and I know I threatened them while we were in the car to act their best. It just makes me smile and feel so good that my kids are well behaved when we are out. They may act like complete terrors at home most of the time but at least when we go out they know how to control themselves.
I always try to make it a point to tell people when I am out if I see their child being extra good. I have had compliments when I needed it the most. Just a little food for thought.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment