Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dear God...

Dear God...
Thank you for this wonderful rain. Though only 2 days of it would have been fine. While I know later on in the summer we will be praying for rain. Right now it is proving to be a tad bit depressing.
I also know that you say you will never give us more than we can handle. I just want to let you know I am reaching my max. I am not there yet I am just pretty darn close.
As you know my sister came into town on Tuesday. Not only is she stressed out she is staying with my insane father and just found out she is pregnant again her husband also left today for Iraq. Please keep him safe and bring him home unharmed.
Also reach a hand of hope to a few of my friends that are feeling as if there is none. Or they don't know that they need it but we see that they do.
Oh an by the way. I would love to see a rainbow today. One like you sent us last week, it was really needed.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment