Sorry it is late but I honestly thought it was Thursday. I have been out doing some shopping and well I came home to this little tweet from Kandi.
hey @daisiesforu...not meaning to sound silly, but you know today if Friday right?? Just asking....lol
Is that a hint or what.
So onto my confessions. Since well it is Friday. And better late than never.
I confess that...
It is Friday. How did I miss that one.
I need to figure out how to make a back drop for pictures ASAP since the photographer will be here at 1pm tomorrow and not in 2 days.
I am so tired of Christmas shopping. People are INSANE.
For the first time I have been doing a little Christmas shopping online. Man Amazon has had some kick butt deals.
My 6yr has been manipulating me. He came home Friday from school barfing. Since then he has figured out that if he tells me he is sick to his tummy he might not have to do what he is told. NOT working.
I got my new computer in the mail. I know it is going to cost me for my hubby buying me one and not him. I hate to know how much it will cost me.
He gave me the guilt trip today saying he bought me a new computer so I could play Sims 3. Yes I know I am a dork but I love the game. I just didn't want to drop $50 on it. So I made him split it with me.
I may beat my dog is he pees on my bed or my shower curtain 1 more time.
I really need to check on our pig. I haven't seen him in a couple days.
I am not as active as I used to. Just running to 2 stores wore me out. Am I really that old? NAH I am sure it is just being 8 months pregnant and dragging around a 9 month old and 4 yr old.
I didn't realize I was classified as middle age until the other day a friend said something about us being middle age. How the heck did that one get by me. It really makes me sad. I still think of myself in my early 20's.
Our night out on Saturday didn't turn out the way we had planned. We had a great evening with friends with just a small amount of drama. We walked in the door and my phone rang asking where I was the baby needed to come home. Not a shocker to me she isn't an away from home sleeper. My hubby ran and got her and she went right to bed. She just needed her mommy.
I love rocking my babies. It brings peace to my day. It doesn't matter what else is going on in the house I can tone it out and just rock her. God has truely blessed me with my kids.
I need to remember that more often.
That is about it for me. I hope everyone else has a great Friday and weekend.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't think middle age was until around 40-something. I mean Tom, now he's nearing middle age (love ya Tommy!). Us, not so much...we just aren't teenagers anymore...hahaha
ReplyDelete