This weeks edition of What Happened Wednesday is going to focus on my little cutie Audrey.

She's usually an independent, head strong little girl. That's her. I wouldn't change a hair on her cutie patootie little blonde head. Sadly though, she has been replaced recently. Her spirit is diminishing right before my eyes. I first noticed it when I returned from my trip. She has been crying at school over things she usually would have shrugged off. She has been clingy at home and always wants to be right next to me or her Daddy. I'm not getting it. I called the pediatrician and they said it's probably a stage she's going through. Okay, maybe. That still doesn't help this Mom feel any better. I want my little girl back. I'm selfish like that though. I miss my little girl who didn't need to be told, she just knew what needed done. I want the little girl who doesn't take "No" for an answer, she negotiates to get it. The little girl who is bossy, studious, happy and laughs. I miss her. Come back soon Audrey...Mommy really hopes this stage ends soon!
So, my What Happened Wednesday question for you is this. How do you deal with stages in your children's development that are very much out of their character? How do you "weather the storm" so to speak?
No comments:
Post a Comment