Okay, so I tried to just make a note that it was me and add to the bottom of Andrea's post, but it wouldn't let me. So here are mine for this week.
I confess--
that I have had a really stressful week, REALLY stressful and that because of said stress I haven't listened to the kids as much as I should have.
that I agree with Andrea. It is WAY harder to get out of the house with the kids than it should be.
to pretending to be asleep so that Chuck would have to get up and take care of Ren's nightmare the other night.
to wishing I didn't have to cook EVER!!!!!!
to telling the kids that if they picked the veggies that weren't ready to be picked that the tomato plant would fall over and die along with all the other unripe tomatoes. Mean I know but they won't stay out of the veggies!!!!!!!!
to writing this particular blog instead of heading to the store like I should. But I will reference the above agreement with Andrea as to why I haven't left yet.
Well, that's my confessions. Hope you liked them...LOL
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment